CSOTFA, District 1 aka Oroville Old Time Fiddlers
AN ORGANIZATION DEDICATED TO
THE PRESERVATION & PERPETUATION OF OLD TIME FIDDLE MUSIC!
MISSION STATEMENT. The California State Old Time Fiddlers’ Association, (CSOTFA), is a California, non-profit corporation & is an IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organization (consisting of 10 districts) formed to educate about & perpetuate fiddling as an art form and cultural treasure.
Donations to this organization are deductible for Income Tax purposes & are greatly appreciated.
We are dedicated to the preservation & perpetuation of old-time music. Our primary interest is to revive old-time music for good will, public interest, historical value & personal enjoyment.
- Jam Sessions on the 4th Sunday of each month
- Fiddle Group Workshops 1st & 3rd Monday of each month
- Fiddle Scholarships for Young and Old
- Instruments available for scholarship recipients
- Group lessons available before Fiddle Group Workshops
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Jimi Beeler, PresidentPresidentPhone: (530) 282-3205Fax: (530) 589-4456