Saturday 10-approximately 3:30 when bingo is over
Feather River Senior Citizen's Association, Inc.
As a non-profit, self-sustaining association, the purpose of FRSCA is to establish programs and facilities for senior citizens residing within the Greater Oroville area.
Officers and volunteers believe that social contact is of vital importance to the health and well being of all seniors and strive to provide a safe and harmonious place where active seniors can spend part of their day on a selective or routine basis.
We are also a senior referral point working with Passages who can provide legal aide, HICAP info, as well as many needs a senior may face. We have many contacts to provide essential services for the seniors in our community.
*Meeting place for Seniors
* Event Center Available for Rentals
*Senior referrals and assistance
*Weekly Bingo Games Open to the Public
*Speciality Programs and speakers
*Weekly activities such as pinochle
*Senior Nutrition Meals Served M-Thurs
- Meeting place for Seniors
- Event Center Available for Rentals
- Senior referrals and assistance. Senior Nutrition Meal Served M-Thurs
- Weekly Bingo and Pinochle Games Open to the Public
- Speciality Programs and speakers